1) Butter flavored white bread, sliced turkey breast (2), 2 slices American cheese, half mayonnaise half relish. In my video I used 3 slices turkey breast but I think I like it better with 2.
2) you need: salmon burgers, a grill, pineapple teriyaki marinade, mayonnaise, hummus and banana chips.
Grill uncooked salmon. Coat the face up side with pineapple teriyaki marinade. When you flip it over, coat the other side with pineapple teriyaki marinade. Flip back and forth a few times, using more marinade.
Serve on toasted bread. Use hummus, mayonnaise and banana chips. Go half and half with the hummus and mayonnaise.
3) Make a peanut butter and jelly. Add a little lemon grass. Make sure you use enough jelly as lemon grass does in fact taste a little sour.
4) Egg Sandwich: You need peanut oil, frying pan, red curry paste, chopped onion, chopped garlic, 2 eggs, green salsa or hot sauce, cumin, mayonnaise, mustard, ground pepper and recommended milk.
Heat up some peanut oil in a frying pan. Put in some red curry paste and make it dissolve. Only use a little. Throw in some chopped up onion and garlic. Sizzle it up for a couple of minutes. Now crack two eggs into the pan. Scramble it all with your spatula. Either add green salsa or hot sauce depending on what you think you will like. Also, be sure to add a good 2 shakes of cumin to give this a crisp taste. Serve on toasted bread with mustard and mayonaise. Use a little ground pepper. This is good with milk
5) Tuna sandwich: canned tuna, white bread, green relish and mayonnaise.
Mix the tuna with the mayonnaise. The sandwich is not the same if you don’t. Put that on top of one slice of bread. Put on some relish and make it a sandwich.
6) Almond butter and artichokes on one slice of bread. My artichokes were well seasoned.
7) Kimchi and hummus on one slice of bread.
8) Kimchi and garlic cheddar spread on one slice of bread
9) Kimchi and seafood cheese spread on one slice of bread.
10) “sandwich thins”-half spreadable cheese and half guacamole..
11) Peanut butter and blackberry sandwich.
12) Sandwich with apple butter, peanut butter, and jelly, using equal amounts of the three.
13) Apple butter on bread or toast.
14) Put peanut butter and nutella on a piece of bread. Have it with some milk.
15) Use Nutella chocolate spread on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. This is also good with milk. This is kind of like a dessert
16) Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with strawberry jelly.
17) Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with strawberry jelly and nutella chocolate spread. This is absolutely delicious and rich.
18) Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with any kind of jelly. Peanut butter and blueberry jelly is good. Peanut butter and mixed berry jelly is good, too. I like peanut butter and half strawberry jelly and half blueberry jelly.
19) Peanut butter and half guava jelly, half apple jelly.
20) Peanut butter, strawberry jelly and green chilis.
21) 2 slices white bread, canned salmon, mayonnaise and canned green chilies
22) Beef patty: slice of beef, 2 toasted slices of bread, cajun spice, chili seasoning, sriracha sauce, sliced/chopped onions, olive oil, mustard, mayonnaise and ground pepper.
Put olive oil in a pan and use medium heat. Season your beef with cajun, chili seasoning and sriracha. Fry your patty on both sides. For the last minute, fry your onions. Put your beef on one slice, put the onions on. On the other slice use mustard, mayonnaise and ground pepper.
23) Cheesy rice sandwich: rice, rice cooker, curry powder, sesame oil, sriracha sauce, 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese, 2 slices toasted bread, mayonnaise, mustard, ground pepper. Toast your bread.
On cooked rice, use just a little curry powder, enough sesame oil to wet the rice, sriracha sauce (spicy!) and, 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese. Stir until cheese melts. Make a sandwich with bread and the last 3 ingredients
24) Breakfast sandwich. Some kind of lubricant, chopped beef, 2 eggs, Cajun spice, chili seasoning, sriracha sauce, curry powder, basil, red pepper flakes, ground pepper
Start with an oiled pan. Now heat that up and put in some chopped up beef. Use the amount you will want on a sandwich. Use cajun spice, chili seasoning, and sriracha sauce on the meat. Mix up your meat and fry it. Make sure it gets brown. When it does, crack the eggs and put them in your pan, and start toasting 2 slices of bread. Mix up your eggs with your meat. Mix it all really well. Now put a shake of curry powder on everything. Now use some basil. Use a big amount of this, but not too big. Now put some red pepper flakes over everything. You should use a lot, but not too much. Keep mixing everything up and frying it until the eggs are well cooked. Now put everything in your pan between the 2 slices of toasted bread. On the bread, use mustard, mayonnaise and ground pepper. I used a good amount of mayonnaise, and a little less mustard, and enough ground pepper to coat 1 side of a slice of bread. Put the sandwich together and eat it. This sandwich was not too spicy for me. I can handle a little spice, but not too much. The red pepper flakes and sriracha make this spicy. I used a good amount of both, but you can use less.
25) Appetizer Sandwich. Barley, 2 slices of bread, olive oil, soy sauce.
Cook barley. This is like rice. Now take 2 slices of bread. Spread a little olive oil on one of the slices. Now take some cooked barley, put it between the bread and add just a little bit of soy sauce before making it a sandwich. Enjoy. Try to eat this hot
26) 2 open-faced Breakfast sandwiches, that are the same. Cinnamon bread, olive oil, 3 eggs, Cajun spice, seasoned salt, mayonnaise, wasabi mayonnaise, and shredded “Vermont sharp white cheddar cheese.”
Take 2 slices of cinnamon bread. I recommend heating them, but not toasting them. Any toaster should have that option. Put olive oil in your frying pan. Crack 3 eggs in there. You will scramble them. Add some cajun spice. Use enough to add significant flavor, but know that a little goes a long way. Add just a little seasoned salt. A pinch or two. For me a few shakes, from a bottle that only lets out very little. Now add your Vermont cheddar cheese. Use a lot, within common sense. This should melt pretty fast, as you are using medium heat. As the cheese is melting, put in some wasabi mayonnaise. Careful, this is spicy. I used about the amount that your average guy uses of shampoo, in the shower. Mix everything up really well. Now, take your heated bread, and put a layer of regular mayonnaise on top, of each one. Put you egg concoction over each. Eat this hot. It is absolutely delicious, and it should not be too spicy. You are eating 2 open-faced sandwiches.
27) Sandwich. Ham, provolone cheese, baby spinach from a plastic bag, honey-dijon dressing, wasabi sandwich sauce.
Make a sandwich with ham, provolone cheese, and baby spinach, and then use Honey-Dijon dressing and Wasabi sandwich sauce, on the inner part of one of your slices of bread. Use more honey-dijon, and less wasabi, but mix them up well. You can buy honey-dijon dressing that is fat free and healthy. I also made this on a whole grain sandwich bread, that looked kind of like white bread. “Despite” the high health value, it was really good :)
28) Kaiser roll, toaster, knife, butter, sliced jalapenos, grape jelly, marmalade jelly
Get a kaiser roll and toast it after slicing it in half. Melt some butter in between the halves. Now
add sliced jalapenos, grape jelly and marmalade jelly. Go half and half on the jelly and use enough. Now spread the jalapenos out and make it a sandwich. Optional: use mild jalapenos, or leave them out.
29) Barley, 2 slices of bread, olive oil, soy sauce
Grilled chicken sandwich from Racetrack gas station, Pesto pasta sauce and mayonnaise
Microwave the chicken, add mayonnaise and just enough pesto to spread around. Video below
Barbecue Rib sandwich from Racetrack gas station, cajun spice, mayonnaise
Microwave the sandwich, add mayonnaise and just enough cajun spice to spread around. Video below
32) Honey roasted turkey breast, as much as you think you need. I used 2 slices of white American cheese, 2 slices butter bread and mayonnaise. Then microwaved for 50 seconds